Brand: BRIGHT STAR
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE: UL 913 certified technology complies with UL Class I-III, Division 1-2 protection methods, reducing the risk of explosion in hazardous environments.
- EXCEPTIONALLY BRIGHT, LED: Wide-eye lens focuses light from the high output of 220 lumens. The 490-meter beam distance cuts through harsh environmental conditions like smoke or haze.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Super-tough nylon, Waterproof IP 67 rating gives you absolute confidence in hazardous weather conditions. Drop-resistant to 30 ft.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE: Stainless steel clip for intuitive functionality in dark environments. Right-angle design is perfect for fire service, search and rescue and EMS.
- RECHARGEABLE: Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with charging base and 120V AC power cord that powers this flashlight for 4 hours of runtime. Can instead use 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included) when charging is not possible.
Package Dimensions: 107x203x680
Details: The BrightStar Responder Right Angle waterproof flashlight reduces the risk of accidents in industrial spaces. This intrinsically safe flashlight meets rigorous testing standards for products intended for use in potentially hazardous working environments, including Class I, Division 1 protection methods. The piercing high output LED beam has an output of 220 lumens. This flashlight is useful for work, camping, running, emergencies, and as a handheld light in explosive environments. An ergonomic design makes this product comfortable and easy to use in the dark. This flashlight is American-made in Hanover Township, Pennsylvania.