Brand: BRIGHT STAR
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE: UL 913 certified technology complies with UL Class I, Division 1-3 protection methods, reducing the risk of explosion in hazardous environments.
- EXCEPTIONALLY BRIGHT, LED: Wide-eye lens focuses light from the high output of 205 lumens. The 477-meter beam distance cuts through harsh environmental conditions like smoke or haze.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Super-tough nylon, Waterproof IP 67 rating gives you absolute confidence in hazardous weather conditions. Drop-resistant to 30 ft.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE: Stainless steel clip for intuitive functionality in dark environments. Right-angle flashlight for fire rescue & first responders.
- CONVERTS TO RECHARGEABLE: 6-AA alkaline batteries (not included) power this flashlight for 4 hours of runtime. Switch from AA batteries to rechargeable Li-ion battery pack (not included) with optional purchase of battery pack, charging base, and power cord.
Package Dimensions: 58x297x159
Details: The BrightStar Responder Right Angle waterproof flashlight reduces the risk of accidents in industrial spaces. This intrinsically safe flashlight meets rigorous testing standards for products intended for use in potentially hazardous working environments, including Class I & II Division 1-3 protection methods. The piercing high output LED beam has an output of 205 lumens and 4 hours of runtime. This flashlight is useful for fire fighting, emergencies, industrial use, and as a handheld light in explosive or hazardous environments. Super sleek profile keeps the light tight against the body preventing entanglement with other equipment. An ergonomic design makes this product comfortable and easy to use in the dark. This flashlight is American-made in Hanover Township, Pennsylvania.
There are no reviews yet.